About Our School
We believe that high expectations and academic rigour are valued at all stages of learning and within the classroom. Focus is on challenge, engagement, enjoyment and achievement. Learning is celebrated in all forms.
We believe that if each child is valued they will grow to have confidence and independence, having choices over their own destiny, able to express themselves whilst listening to others.
We will learn together to create a happy, caring, stimulating, creative and Christian Community. We believe each person to be a gift and will love, encourage and nurture each other to unwrap and achieve our fullest potential in mind, body, heart and spirit to become the person God wants us to be.
We respect and cherish the differences in others. We gladly take on our responsibilities towards the local community and the wider world and embrace and celebrate all our achievements. We work together drawing on strengths of the whole school community to maintain our success.
Professional development opportunities ensure that staff are equipped and able to drive, lead, develop and support new initiatives to improve and support teaching and learning. We are committed to lifelong learning for all.
At Bramcote C Of E Primary School, We Aim To:
- Nurture children to have a love of learning for life.
- Ensure that the curriculum is based on values found within the teaching of Jesus, is broad and balanced, offers opportunities for enrichment, meets national requirements and maximises the potential of all children.
- Ensures that children attain the highest standards they can, in all aspects of their school life, but especially in the vital areas of English and Numeracy.
- Provide an environment which encourages self discipline, ensuring children develop independent learning and investigative skills.
- Promote an ethos which encourages the development of a positive self image, self confidence and self worth and values the achievements of all.
- Ensure that children acquire the knowledge, skills and abilities they will need in adult life.
- Nurture the children in a Christian environment, experiencing meaningful and collective worship whilst respecting all cultures, religions and backgrounds.
- Create and maintain positive relationships with all the children and adults who are involved in school, valuing and welcoming the important contribution made by parents.
- Help to develop faith, in each individual within the school and its community.
- Maintain and extend the very positive links with the parish church and wider Christian community.
- Provide an inclusive environment, ensuring access to our building in line with national recommendations.
- Remember that a child’s Primary school days should include FUN!